Zehus was born in 2013 from a spin-off of the Politecnico of Milan. Since 2019 it has been part of Eldor Corporation, an international leader in the automotive sector. Zehus specializes in the technology sector of e-bikes and light electric vehicles.
Zehus needed to manage customer relationships, improving after-sales service, retaining existing customers and attracting new ones.
It was decided to implement an Inbound Marketing strategy through the use of the HubSpot CRM platform, SEO activity and the creation of a blog.
HubSpot has allowed an alignment between the Sales and Marketing teams, with a reduction of time in the exchange of information. It was possible to monitor the Sales Pipeline constantly and easily. Customer satisfaction has increased through improved after-sales service through HubSpot's Hub Service.
Getting to know and communicating with current and potential customers: Zehus' objective
Zehus is currently in a phase of expansion and growth, which is why it has set itself new and challenging goals. In particular, the company aims to improve relations with current and potential customers. For this reason, it believes in the fundamental importance to know and communicate with them.
In detail, the objectives that Zehus has set are the following:
- Improve after-sales service through effective management of communication with its customers.
- Building customer loyalty through structured management of online communication, based on knowledge of the individual customer and on the production of content that may be of interest to the recipient.
- Attract new potential customers by exploiting the potential of social media to make its brand known to both the B2B and B2C markets.
Zehus turned to a Digital Agency like Ekeria, to achieve these objectives.
The path travelled for Zehus
After listening to and understanding the customer's needs, we implemented an Inbound Marketing strategy aimed at achieving the defined objectives. The strategy we have come up with revolves around the desire to create meaningful relationships with users, providing them with useful information in a non-intrusive way.
The main steps of the strategy were, in order:
- Attract new interested contacts
- Convert contacts into customers
- Manage the customer lifecycle phase
- Loyalty making sure customers become promoters of the Zehus business
For each step, the best tools and strategies were identified based on the reference sector: the HubSpot CRM platform, SEO activity and the creation of a blog.
HubSpot CRM - Sales, marketing and service hub
To better understand and communicate with customers, we proposed to Zehus to equip itself with a CRM platform to manage the communication flow through all online channels, such as email, social media and web pages; deepen the knowledge of their network of contacts (visitors, leads, customers and partners) and profile and segment them according to their characteristics.
Among the various platforms present, the choice fell on HubSpot, as an All in One platform that differs in its ease of use, the completeness of the functions and the perfect integration between all the modules.
The implementation project was carried out in close collaboration between the Zehus team and the Ekeria team in order to make the most of the potential of HubSpot, obviously adapting it to the customer's needs and internal processes. In particular, the implementation concerned the following HubSpot Hubs: CRM, Service Hub, Sales Hub and Marketing Hub.
The main steps of the process were:
- Initial kickoff and analysis of AS IS processes
- Definition of TO BE processes (Sales, Marketing, Service)
- Setup HubSpot account and CRM
- Setting up tracking systems: Site, Google, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Importing contacts and creating lists
- Creation of custom fields and views
- Creation of conversation tools (emails, forms, chatbots, meetings)
- Setup Service Hub
- Ticketing system setup
- Knowledge Base
- Setup Sales Hub
- Sales pipeline creation
- Management of negotiations and estimates
- Setup Marketing Hub
- Lead scoring
- A/B testing
- Template creation (Email templates, Newsletters, campaigns, posts …)
- Workflow setup and automations
- Sales and Marketing alignment
- Creation of reports and dashboards to monitor activities
All this took place with weekly alignment meetings and ad hoc training sessions.
The main objective, is to know and communicate with customers, has been achieved.
Using HubSpot has allowed for greater alignment between the Sales and Marketing teams on interactions with current and potential customers. This alignment has led to a reduction in the time spent exchanging information as the teams of the different functions all work within the same platform.
Furthermore, it was possible to monitor the Sales Pipeline constantly and in an agile way to better follow the negotiations in progress.
Finally, customer satisfaction has increased thanks to the optimal management of the after-sales service through the HubSpot Service Hub.
Ekeria is by your side to help you implement your online presence.
Book a free consultation now.